In fulfilling the information obligation resulting from article 13 of the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data dated April 27, 2016. (EU Official Journal L 119 of 04.05.2016) we would like to inform that the activities of making offers, commercial transactions carried out in our company with you are connected with necessity of processing of your personal data. In order to provide you with full control over the manner of using your personal data, we provide the following information:
1) the administrator of your personal data is Poli-Eco Tworzywa Sztuczne Sp. z o.o. in Żary, ul. Zwycięzców 7, 68-200 Żary
2) contact with the Data Protection Inspector - e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
3) Your personal data will be processed for the purpose of activities of making offers and performance of the contract - pursuant to Article 6 subparagraph 1 letter b of the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data dated April 27, 2016.
4) recipients of your personal data will be only entities authorized to obtain personal data or
- Entities participating in the implementation of the order
- Employees of the Poli-Eco company participating in the implementation of the contract
The above entities will have access only to those of your data the processing of which will be necessary in order to properly conduct the offer activities or commercial transactions.
5) Your personal data will be stored for a period of 6 years / or based on a justified interest conducted by the administrator
(data is processed until cessation of processing)
6) you have the right to request the administrator to access personal data, rectify them, delete them or limit processing them
7) you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority
8) providing personal data is voluntary, however, refusal to provide data may result in the refusal to present the offer or conclude a contract